BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Baby Care Invent Tomorrow - Technical Engineer
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
The Baby Care Invent Tomorrow Organization is working to implement an exciting new product feature within the next 3 years as a top priority for Baby Care. This role will be responsible for the technical engineering and equipment development needed to deliver this new product feature in the Pants outer chassis area. Role responsibilities will include scope definition, design, and testing to deliver against specific criterion such as product, cost, PLCM, or other project defined goals. The role will also be responsible for delivering discipline deliverables and equipment readiness in support of learning plan development and testing from small scale to full line EO’s at a manufacturing site, including design basis, design / EI package reviews & updates, and integration into existing equipment and design package structure. Input to process, product, and material design functions is also a critical part of this role, and the ideal candidate would also be able to drive cross-function and cross-discipline upstream development activities.
Additional responsibilities for this role will be:
- Learn the Baby Care PLCM architecture to develop Pants Outer Chassis Master Packages to capture feature level changes from a multitude of innovations.
- Capable with Mechanical 3D CAD systems ideally with experience in Solid Edge or a desire to learn
- Ability to navigate Spider (Teamcenter), the P&G PLCM system, or a desire to learn.
- Interest in learning about and managing plastic 3d printing systems
A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or other related degree and/or work-related experience).
- 3D CAD design experience including modeling and drafting of parts and assemblies
- A strong interest in operating a 3D printer and printing prototype parts
- Programming experience in MATALB or Python
- Strong leadership and influence to deliver projects in multi-functional organizations
- Excellent Communication Skills - Ability to communicate complex technical content clearly and succinctly
- Operates with Discipline - Able to flow to the work and deliver with a scarcity mindset and a focus on results
- Agility - Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH
- 2-5 years of experience in engineering field
- 3D CAD design experience in Solid Edge
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment.At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching.You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits includes paid time off, medical insurance, life insurance, disability, retirement (Profit Sharing at no cost to the employee), 401K savings plan, and other forms of recognition
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: