Begin a meaningful career right here
Beauty Care Senior Design Manager
Do you have a passion for Beauty? Are you always the first to try the latest trends? We are looking for a Principle Design Manager to lead the Global Design, Design Strategy and Visual Identity for multiple Personal Care brands (potential brands are Olay body and Ivory). You will own the evolution of our Global Brand Identities and package design initiatives. You will also create and champion holistic experiences (from product, packaging, identity, retail and innovation). Personal Care is a very dynamic and fast paced, global organization where you will see your design enter global markets and improve lives around the globe.
As an integral member of a multi-functional team, you will focus on leading and shaping of the Brand Expression and deliver product initiatives for several of our leading brands. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading Global Visual Identity and Expression for multiple Personal Care brands (from Design strategy through to execution) with multiple outside agencies (Design firms, Advertising agencies, In-store Agencies, Digital Agencies).
- Translating deep consumer insights, cultural trends and Beauty Trends into significant, global design solutions that meet key business objectives.
- Building harmonious relationships, passionately leading and championing design with cross-functional colleagues.
- Leading projects from concept creation to design realization in partnership with our award-winning design firms.
- Inspiring, leading and growing the capability your creative team (internally and externally).
- Collaborating with fellow Beauty Design Managers and multi-functional partners to action best-in-class Design.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
- A BA/BFA in Graphic Design
- A portfolio demonstrating clear design experience (strategy and execution)
- Solid hands-on design mastery proven by work executed in market
- 8+ years experience in Design, Brand Identity and Packaging
- Beauty experience is strongly preferred
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
We recognize employees for their dedication. At P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees. Diversity and inclusion is fundamental to inspire and build a better place to work.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: