Biology Technician- Research & Development
Are you passionate about conducting experiments in a state of the art lab? Do you have a strong attention to detail?
P&G is seeking an individual with these qualities to enrich several of our Research and Development teams. We are looking for phenomenal teammates with Biology, Microbiology, or Biotechnology backgrounds.
What will I do?
Our biologists are constantly learning, growing, and improving.You will work on current and future technologies and should have the curiosity to think of improved approaches to everyday problems. You will play a meaningful role in the future of our brands. You should have practical laboratory skills (e.g., making solutions, diluting samples), tissue cultures experience, and good aseptic techniques.
We will ask you to work on purposeful projects that move our technology programs forward. We provide training and mentoring, along with opportunities for personal development, so you can be successful at P&G.
- An Associate’s Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, or Biochemistry or a high school diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Ability to work with cell cultures, in vitro assays, aseptic techniques, or laboratory solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An eye for detail
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: