Biology Technician- Research & Development
Are you passionate about conducting experiments in a state of the art lab? Do you have a strong attention to detail?
P&G is seeking an individual with these qualities to enrich our Research and Development TPT laboratory team. This position is in the material identification group of the life science technology development organization. Our multidisciplinary team is focused on developing assays and high throughput screens which identify lead compounds.
What will I do?
Our biologists are constantly learning, growing, and improving.You will work on current and future technologies and should have the curiosity to think of improved approaches to everyday problems. You will play a meaningful role in utilizing in vitro models to evaluate lead compounds. You should have practical laboratory skills (e.g., making solutions, diluting samples), tissue cultures experience, and good aseptic techniques.
We will ask you to work on purposeful projects that move our technology programs forward. We provide training and mentoring, along with opportunities for personal development, so you can be successful at P&G.
- An Associate’s Degree in Biology or Biochemistry or a high school diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Ability to work with cell cultures, in vitro assays, aseptic techniques, or laboratory solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An eye for detail
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: