ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? COME WORK WITH US WHERE BRAND MANAGEMENT WAS BORN
Did you know we invented the concept of branding and data analytics brand management? We have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Our internship program is dedicated to bringing new talented people like you. You will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- Know & Learn about our product
- Choose & buy the product
- Use the product at home and go back to buy it again
The Brand Management function at P&G produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s. P&G Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People.
We are seeking the best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Together, continue creating leading brand experiences and make a difference for our consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We welcome you to apply and join us now.
AS AN INTERN:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized as having state of the art marketing skills– We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. - You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll experience a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- You are a top talent junior obtaining an undergraduate degree or in your first year of a MBA program (preferably with some business focus)
- You possess excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- You handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
KEEP IN MIND:
- Brand management internships are 10-12 weeks in length and designed to allow you to experience the work of an assistant brand manager
- Location may vary
Candidates must be in their 1st year Master's degree program or Junior year (undergraduate) programs and in good academic standing.
Relocation Benefits: YES
Travel Required: YES
Because of P&G’s develop from within talent development model, ensuring a strong pipeline of talent through P&G’s internship program is vital. Intern sessions are considered temporary employment, with an aligned completion date. The most successful interns will be considered for full-time positions, based on business needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.