Brand Management - Healthcare DTC / Digital Associate Manager
P&G is creating a new team to re-invent and step-change P&G Healthcare’s eCommerce business and is in need of an exceptional person to step in and create a DTC platform for P&G Healthcare and support the categories growing business with existing eRetailers. To accomplish the mission, this person will:
· Lead the creation of a new DTC platform and capabilities for Total P&G Healthcare.
· Develop a best-in-class media and marketing approach to drive customer acquisition and a positive lifetime value for P&G.
· Identify and execute the fulfillment approach that enables P&G to successfully serve customers with the new platform.
· Support & grow the existing eRetailer business with partners like Amazon, Walmart, Drugstore and others.
To deliver, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Digital / DTC experience: The new team will lead the Digital Thinking for P&G Healthcare, so it is critical that this candidate have 1-3 years of experience in Digital marketing, ideally with a proven track-record of successfully growing brands in the Digital space and/or launching and/or growing a DTC brand.
· Ability to Influence: This role with span the P&G Healthcare portfolio, and the candidate must have a strong record of being able to collaborate, lead and influence across peers and senior leaders to deliver organization and business goals.
· Data-driven Curiosity: This will be a new and fast paced organization and the team will be charging new ground for P&G, so it will imperative that this person approach things with a sense of curiosity and willingness to innovation and lead change.
· Agility & Bias for Action: This will be an evolving and versatile team, so it is important for this person to be flexible and ready to a roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: