Brand Management - Healthcare eCommerce Manager
P&G is creating a new team to re-invent and step-change P&G Healthcare’s eCommerce business and is in need of an exceptional person to step in and lead the newly formed team. The new position will be accountable for leading a team that will be rapidly growing eCommerce sales and share for the $2B P&G North America Healthcare business. The new team will lead the Digital Thinking for P&G Healthcare, including, but limited to: Performance Marketing (eComm/DTC), 1st Party Selling, Digital Shelf Presence, and National Online/Omni Brand Strategy. To accomplish the mission, his/her team will:
· Lead the Digital and eCommerce strategies for 10 different brands within the P&G Healthcare portfolio.
· Build a best-in-class digital platform for P&G Healthcare and ensure exceptional execution across all platforms, including the brands’ presence at key P&G Retail Partners (Amazon, Walmart, Drugstore, etc).
· Develop the capabilities of the eCommerce team and coach peers across the organization to Accelerate P&G’s eCommerce knowledge / experience within the Healthcare organization.
· Build relationships with key Retail Teams and Retailers to win in eRetail.
To deliver, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· eCommerce Expertise: The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce with a proven track-record of successfully growing brands in the digital space. In addition, the candidate should have extensive knowledge on the nuances of how to win with key eRetailers like Amazon, Walmart, Drugstore and others.
· Courageous Leadership: This role with span the P&G Healthcare portfolio. To lead the organization, the candidate must have a strong record of being able to influence & lead across an entire organization, including employees, peers and senior leaders.
· Data-driven Curiosity: This will be a new and fast paced organization and the team will be charging new ground for P&G, so it will imperative that this person approach things with a sense of curiosity and willingness to innovation and lead change.
Agility & Bias for Action: This will be an evolving and versatile team, so it is important for this person to be flexible and ready to a roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce with a proven track-record of successfully growing brands in the digital space.
- Bachelor's Degree
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: