Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management - Oral Care - Strategic Media Planner
Strategic Media Planner
P&G Oral Care is creating a Future of Marketing in-house strategic media team to deliver breakthrough media plans and digital media execution in close partnership with our Brands. The team will consist of Strategic Planners and Digital Buyers/Experts. The Strategic Media Planner will sit on location with the business in Mason, OH and will be accountable for leading strategic & tactical digital media planning for a portfolio of brands and collaborating with Digital Buyers and an integrated team to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with P&G processes and standards.
• Lead Strategic & Tactical Digital Media Planning for a portfolio of brands
• Leverage industry planning tools and data to conduct audience
identification, analysis and scenario media planning that aligns with the
brand marketing strategies & objectives.
• Collaborate closely with Digital Media Buyers for plan inputs and to ensure
digital campaigns are created and delivered in line with brand plans.
• Deliver on going data driven media digital campaign optimization
• Evaluates existing and emerging media opportunities and brings forward
• Work successfully across in-house team and key media and creative
agency teams for full integration of media and communications plans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years strategic media experience preferably with multichannel national advertising client
- Media Expertise: 3+ years of media planning experience - advanced understanding of all/most media vehicles and channels with in-depth understanding of digital media
- Client Management
- Experience leveraging industry standard planning tools & data sets to create data driven media plans and optimizations
- Strong analytics background: Able to triangulate between data, brand goals and opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, matrix environment - Manage multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short and long term needs and implications
- Data-driving Curiosity and willingness to lead change where required
- Agility & Bias for Action
- Effective communicator – able to leverage verbal and visual communication to drive action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: