Brand Management - Personal Healthcare Media Strategist
P&G Personal Healthcare is working to drive a step change in the way we approach media. This group will lead creation of a new strategic and tactical media planning process, as well as oversee aspects of the digital buying landscape that drives an integrated, real-time approach to media in partnership with the brands. The new position will be accountable for leading the strategic & tactical media planning for a portfolio of brands. To accomplish the mission, his/her team will:
· Lead Strategic & Tactical Media Planning for a portfolio of brands
· Deliver integrated brand media plans that deliver against the stated business objective
· Conduct audience identification, analysis and media-mix / scenario planning that aligns with the brand marketing strategies & objectives.
· Deliver data- driven campaign optimizations on an on-going basis
· Execute and manage an Agile Media process and tracking across the portfolio.
To deliver, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Media Expertise: The new group will lead the Media for P&G Healthcare, so it is critical that this candidate have at least 3 years of experience working in media with: 1) A thorough understanding of media & media measurement, and 2) A proven track-record of building plans that accelerate businesses growth
· Courageous Leadership: This role with span a portfolio of brands. To succeed in this new role, the candidate must have a strong record of being able to collaborate, lead and influence across peers and senior leaders to deliver organization and business goals.
· Data-driven / Analytical Mindset: This person should have an intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information in a way that enables them to identify new insights and turn them into actions that drive results.
· Agility & Bias for Action: This will be a fast-paced, matrixed environment, so it is important for this person to be a driven self-starter who acts an owner of the business, but also has the flexible to effectively respond and adapt to changing conditions.
DEGREE/MAJORS: MBA, Master’s Degree, BS, BA (Any Major)
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years Digital Media and/or Media Planning experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing strategic clients and/or a portfolio of business
This role is located in Cincinnati, OH.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: