Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management - Personal Healthcare Search Strategist
Personal Healthcare Search Strategist
P&G Personal Healthcare is working to drive a step change in the way we approach media. This group will lead creation of a new strategic and tactical media planning process, as well as oversee aspects of the digital buying landscape that drives an integrated, real-time approach to media in partnership with the brands. This new position will be accountable for overseeing Search (SEO & SEM) Strategy for the category. The PHC Search Strategist will be responsible for:
•Documenting and analyzing the search landscape & relevant consumer sentiment,creating search blueprints for each brand including, individual and categorycontent audits and level KPIs
• Lead definition overall search strategy "Where to Play" and "How to Win" acrossSEO/SEM with brand teams and provide content theme opportunities basedon keyword, category & competitive research
• Drive SEO/SEM execution in partnership across:
WWebsite Content with Brand (copywriting) & Digital Production Team (content
ppproduction / execution on owned assets) & Community Manager (social
- Website Technology with Marketing Technologist
- SEM execution and publisher mapping for external Publisher links with MediaStrategists
- External Influencer linksand activation
•Inform / advise search strategies on other brand channels with strong and
growing search intent (e.g., YouTube, Pinterest)
To deliver, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
•Critical Thinking: Balancing our owned digital presence and where we have a
right to win vs. where we should pay to protect against competition is a
strategic balance. Ensuring we have an eye towards efficiency, effectiveness
and continuous improvement will be key to success.
•Courageous Leadership: This role with span a portfolio of brands. To succeedin this new role, the candidate must have a strong record of being able tocollaborate, lead and support the Media and Brand organization.
•Data-driven / Analytical Mindset: This person should have an intellectual
curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information in a way that
enables them to identify new insights and turn them into actions that drive
• Agility & Bias for Action: This will be a fast-paced, matrixed environment, so it
is important for this person to be a driven self-starter who acts an owner of
the business, but also has the flexible to effectively respond and adapt to
• Ability to thrive under pressure: Media is a time sensitive medium. The
candidate should be able to ebb and flow with brand needs and manage
response times accordingly
We want someone with:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with some business focus)
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM and digital search
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Keep in mind:
Pay is based on experience and capability. You will be expected to be able to move/relocate throughout your career
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: