Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management – STANDOUT – Emerging Leaders Camp – Sophomores
Do you have a passion to build brands that consumers cannot live without? Do you want to be developed by top-caliber brand builders and unleash your brand management potential? If so, joining P&G's world class brand management & marketing team is for you!
STANDOUT - Emerging Leaders Camp is a once in a lifetime WOW experience for our top candidates! Join us for an all-expense paid 3 day trip to our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio to see what P&G stands for and why this is the place for you!Meet our leaders, learn about our brands, the amazing careers we nurture and grow, and the millions of lives you can impact along the way.You will be with 200 of the best top candidates from around the country. You will have a BLAST and a chance to walk away with an internship with us for the summer of 2020!! STANDOUT - Emerging Leaders Camp will be August 6-9, 2019 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Brand Management function at P&G produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s. P&G Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the cutting edge of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiencesand make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.Pretty cool, right?
Successful Candidates Must:
- Be in your sophomore year of an undergraduate degree (preferably with some business focus)
- Have and maintain high academic standards with your education institutions (GPA > 3.0)
- Have a graduation date of 2021 with an undergraduate degree
- Have excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- You should be willing to travel on the job throughout your career
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and team capabilities
- Possess strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: