CAD Technical Designer- Research & Development
Do you have hands-on experience using CAD? Are you passionate about getting things done right the first time? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We are seeking an individual with these qualities to enrich our Oral Care packaging team. As a CAD Technical Designer, you will become the single point of contact for the creation and maintenance of the technical drawings for the Oral Care Package Development Business.
What will I do?
Our CAD technicians are always growing and improving. You will set direction, meet deadlines, and are responsible for key business results while working independently or in a group. You will maintain a request tracker for internal and supplier drawings status' and expected costs while completing the documentation of illustrations in a compliant manner. You will also work on converting PDF and other native files into ArtiosCAD.
We offer competitive wages as well as the opportunity for you to lead the overall process for the origination, review and approval of technical standards for packaging materials and finished products. We will ask you to originate, review and maintain all technical standards, including illustrations and technical drawings, within our internal systems.
Our work environment is rapidly changing, so we hope you're able to learn on the job. We'll have you work with other packaging developers to build new specifications, so be sure to have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- An Associate’s Degree in an Engineering or Science field (Engineering, Biology or Chemistry) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong proficiency in CAD
- Can read and understand technical drawings and mechanical blueprints
- Knowledge of ArtiosCAD
- Experience with Digital Specifications management
- Attention to detail and collaboration skills
- Validated skills in learning and reapplication
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: