Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Chemicals Sales - Customer Development Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Provide support to Field Sales, Order Management, and Customers for assigned categories
- Offer Sales perspective to operations teams and serve as the commercial representative on Operation & Category Teams
- Maintain the site and Sales Force with accurate, up-to-date information
- Meet every 4-6 weeks with Sales management and Field Account Executives to ensure alignment of work with business priority both internally and externally
- Lead personal development plan, including Sales 52-week onboarding plan, training, and Sales Competencies
- Personal Leadership – the ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments, work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate innovation and initiative
- Accountability - CDMs are expected to establish and deliver their work plans in a global Chemicals organization where management is relatively flat and decisions are made quickly
- Project Management – ability to set objectives/success criteria, define a vision, develop action plans, delegate, and execute on tasks
Sales Skills Qualifications:
- Education in Chemical Engineering or 1-3 years of experience in Chemical industry preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel on the job and relocate throughout career
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: SLS00004627
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Multiple Locations
- Associate Sales Manager Casablanca, Morocco
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Paducah, Kentucky
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Milwaukee, Wisconsin