BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Cloud Network Architect
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
- Architect, design, build and operationalize complex cloud infrastructure/network solutions to support and meet P&G growing needs in Cloud space
- Gather requirements, review application architectures and support P&G business units and application teams developing solutions for Azure, AWS or GCP cloud
- Promote and taking part of infrastructure automate initiatives such as infrastructure as code, automating cross functional tasks in the Cloud network area
- Consult with and guide Business Units and Engineering groups to migrate legacy environments to next generation cloud architectures providing interoperability, security, scalability, and availability of hosted services
- Lead continuous improvement and engineering discipline maturity through Root Cause Analysis and Problem Avoidance
- Mentor and train other network engineering and operations on the team and across other teams
- Co-owning Cloud services onboarding roadmap together with the architecture team. Engineering solutions required to onboard new Cloud services
- Owning Cloud network security. Engineering and configuring preventive, detective and reactive solutions in collaboration with Information Security and Security Architecture teams
- Continuously innovating, running Proof of Concepts and assessing Cloud partners 3rd party ecosystem solutions for the applicability for P&G;
- Maintaining relationship and influencing Azure, AWS and GCP product teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Hands on Cloud Experience, Ability to work autonomously and influence other architects and engineers without formal authority
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills, ability to produce and present technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Resilience, ability to manage stressful situations
- Strong team player, effective collaboration skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field;
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in IT network engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience architecting, engineering and securing cloud solutions for environments such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP networks and their cloud applications, incl. troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge and experience with private and public IP routing including BGP;
- Advanced level knowledge of Layer 4-7 protocols including TCP, UDP, ESP, TLS, HTTPS, DNS, LDAPS, SMTPS and SSH
- Good knowledge of load balancing, traffic management and content distribution technologies incl. Geo-IP based concepts
- Good knowledge of information security methodologies, standards and tools including
- Identity, federation and authentication solutions such as LDAP, Active Directory, Azure AD and SAML
- Encryption and integrity standards such as X.509
- SIEMS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, CASB, Proxy and Egress control solutions with various controls capabilities such as content filtering
- Experience engineering infrastructure automation solutions
- Familiarity with IT governance standards and compliance including ITIL
- Experience with Azure Express route, AWS Direct Connect, GCP Interconnect and Equinix Cloud Exchange services
- Relevant Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and network (e.g. Cisco, F5) industry certifications will be an asset
- Experience with Infrastructure as code concepts (ideally Terraform) and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with DevOps concepts and Agile software development practices
- Great documentational skills and mindset of design and document first
- Experience operating Linux and Windows OS environments
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: