BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Communications Consumer Relations Specialist
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our global department as a Consumer Relations Specialist on the Beauty Care Team in Cincinnati, OH. In Global Consumer Relations (GCR), we are the preferred partner when it comes to consumer conversation, creating irresistibly experiences that grow sales for and protect our P&G brands. We ignite the consumer’s path to purchase by providing services and solutions that deliver competitive ROI, and we are continuously innovating to advocate for our consumers and their needs in this ever-changing environment.
We use our boundless curiosity to continuously build our capability and evaluate current consumer experience while making recommendations along the way. We actively test and learn new ways of engagement to meet consumer needs and that is what makes us relevant to our clients. The ideal candidate would be open-minded, enthusiastic, a team player, and eager to learn and grow from others.
We will employ a team approach based on the volume of work and brand/category nuances. All roles will have a combination of the key responsibilities below in varying degrees.
- Serve as expert in consumer experience when serving clients (P&G brands)
- Provide guidance to brands regarding their channel mix to optimally serve and reach their consumer demographic (channels include phone, email, chat, social, ratings and reviews and more)
- Elevate trends and themes GCR sees across brands’ solutions in order to keep innovation and production optimally paired with what consumers are most looking for and experiencing
- Share best practices with brands on the ideal direct to consumer journey (when consumers order on a brand’s website)
- Oversee brands’ IVR set up, product launches across retailers, marketing campaigns, and more
- Foster lasting relationships across key brand stakeholders including R&D, Quality Assurance, Global Safety, Marketing, Communications and more
- Craft improved processes and recommendations to foster innovation, improve efficiency of delivery, and grow beauty care team
- Vendor management: At the direction of the ops manager, provide oversight of our call center partner while maintaining defined service levels.
- Manage contact-center-facing database to ensure contact center has all information about clients they would need to have on hand in order to service consumer inquiries
- Compliance: Managing CaPAs when necessary and ensure regulatory-body audit readiness.
- 1-5 years communication consumer relations experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Lives within 50 miles of Cincinnati, OH, or willing to relocate at your own expense
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate would also have
- Experience addressing client needs and managing expectations
- Historical exposure to the operations of a contact center is ideal
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
The Value of a P&G Career
Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: