Begin a meaningful career right here
Communications Intern - Family Care Business
Do you want to contribute to building and protecting the reputation of Procter & Gamble and our brands? As a Brand Communications Intern, you’ll represent our brands to many outside partners such as journalists, social media influencers, medical professionals, retailer and consumer associations, and/or non-government organizations. An internship in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, collaboration with external organizations (PR & Creative Agency relationships), and social advocacy.
We are specifically looking for someone to join our Family Care team and influence the Charmin, Bounty, and Puffs Brands. You will focus on brand-building programs primarily in the earned space (PR, social, events, influencers). In addition, you may work on programs such as Charmin Restrooms, point of market entry influencer programs (College Student, Pet Owners), Bounty licensed prints (Frozen, Star Wars), product upgrades, Puffs Cough/Cold program, etc.
We can ensure you will #EnjoyTheGo with Charmin and have a #QuickerPickerUpper experience with Bounty. In addition, we can’t forget that A Nose In Need Deserves Puffs Indeed.
If you are a good fit for this role, you will:
- Have a BA in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar degree
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen, learn and understand the perspectives of others and quickly turn insight into action.
- Be able to build alignment with key partners for creative insights, ideas, and opportunities.
- Build positive and collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent execution and follow-through.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: