BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, and issues management.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you want to contribute to building and protecting the reputation of Procter & Gamble and our brands? As a Communications Manager, you’ll represent our company and our brands to many external stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, retailer and consumer associations, and non-government organizations, and work closely with P&G business and brand leaders.
We are specifically looking for someone to lead and execute influencer marketing strategies and plans that build the business by effectively engaging key influencers through multiple earned, owned and paid vehicles, including PR, social/digital media, and events. You will create and drive talk-worthy ideas, shareable content, credentials, and more. This work is all about innovation and driving breakthrough in communications that delight consumers, key opinion leaders, and influencers alike.
- Develop and execute communication strategies and plans for our brands.
- Represent our brands to outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, medical professionals, retailer and consumer associations, and non-government organizations
- Achieve/expand social influencer networks and advocacy.
- Build credentialing strategies. Obtain input and secure third-party endorsements or alliances on new initiatives, current business, and/or brand equities.
- Serve as key media resource for media interviews as appropriate.
- Anticipate and create issue management plans.
- Manage community relations and key events for brands
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who is
- Passionate about leading complex and game-changing work, willing to embrace new experiences, and operate with drive and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A strong digital native with a deep understanding of social media platforms across owned, earned, and paid media
- Experienced in influential communications campaigns that results in a sales lift, or compel consumers to action
- Experienced in Best-In-Class digital and social engagement campaigns
- Analytical and drives data-based results to optimize future programs.
- A strong collaborator and able to navigate highly dynamic and complex internal and external environments.
- Experienced with developing and leveraging strong relationships with agency partners.
- 1-5 years communication experience (agency or in-house)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field.
- Experience developing external communications & social media plans
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio
The Value of a P&G Career
Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: