Begin a meaningful career right here
CONSUMER & MARKET KNOWLEDGE - Analytics & Insights Manager
We are looking for individuals with demonstrated skills. Students (if still in school) engaged in extra-curricular activities, with analytical skills and team orientation, “can-do” attitude, and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
- 3+ years of experience in market data analytics or consumer insights, or
an equivalent field. Experience in media planning / buying or at a start-up
company is a bonus but not required.
- A Bachelors/Master degree in business, data analytics, psychology,
social studies, anthropology, or some other degree where you learned
the skills required in this work.
- Validated history from work experience of strong leadership through
envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of manipulating multiple data
sources (quantitative and qualitative). A statistical qualification is not
required, but comfort with data analysis is needed.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Willing to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive
both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core,
we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: