Consumer & Market Knowledge - Market Research Analyst Internship
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Are engaged in extra-curricular activities, with analytical skills and team orientation, “can-do” attitude, and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
- Have strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources. A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Have creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Have the ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Are in good academic standing.
- Have confirmed history from school or work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others, and thinking/problem solving.
- Have a Data Analytics, Social Studies, or Anthropological/Psychology background (optional).
- Are in your Junior year (undergraduate programs) or 1st year Master's program (within 2 years of graduating).
Just so you know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: