Are you energized by using integrative thinking to solve tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology?
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Do you enjoy studying human behavior and translating that into compelling stories that will help us better know how to serve our consumer?
Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters, whether it’s from interviewing consumers to analyzing data sets?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more! We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research. We use state of the art analytics tools to dig deep in the data, identifying key business drivers and assessing the impact of investments like advertising and in store promotions. We use big data sources and analytics to understand consumers, markets, and retailers. We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers? How do we best reach them? How can we create exciting in-store and online shopper experiences? And… What’s next?
YOUR ROLE AS A MANAGER IN CMK:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, ensuring that consumer and shopper analytics and insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You are part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft social skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create findings to shape P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
So, here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our thriving analytics and insights team. Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
We are looking for individuals with demonstrated skills in leadership, analytics, and team orientation, “can-do” attitude, and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
- 3+ years of experience in market data analytics or consumer insights, or an equivalent field. Experience in media planning / buying or at a start-up company is a bonus but not required.
- A Bachelors/Master degree in business, data analytics, psychology, social studies, anthropology, or some other degree where you learned the skills required in this work.
- Validated history from work experience of strong leadership through envisioning, direction setting, and enrolling others.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of manipulating multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative). A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is needed.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions.
- Willing to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.