Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Data and Application Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Our eBusiness team is embarking upon the next generation of cloud-enabled technologies to create deeper, more valuable relationships with our consumers. We are looking for a Consumer Dataand Application Manager that can build and shape our use of marketing technology, specifically with cloud applications, API services, consumer data management and data science.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Partnering with our marketing technologists to define and drive consumer data strategy and sufficiency.
- Owning the design, development and deployment of our consumer data business applications.
- Contributing to architecting, designing, and building enterprise-class data models.
- Being the subject matter expert on internal and external data services.
- Contributing with data expertise to application design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Staying externally connected to leading-edge technologies and innovation opportunities.
- Ability to decompose complex business problems and manage a team in solving them.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute when tasked with multiple, competing priorities.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, passion for solving difficult problems, willingness to take a hands-on role, and a hunger for knowledge.
- Desire to test and learn, iterate quickly and seek feedback.
- Experience in modeling and architecture of data ingestion, storage, harmonization systems, and semantic layer
- Experience in leading data operations and business applications
- Experience working with data structures, algorithms, distributed storage, database systems (SQL or NoSQL) and data warehouse technologies
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Go, Java, C/C++, Scala)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical Engineer or similar field
- Consumer data platform experience within MarTech or digital domain.
- Experience with privacy, stewardship, data protection regulations (e.g. GDPR)
- Experience with ETL Tools such as Informatica BDM
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, Hadoop and modern data architectures like Spark and NoSQL structures
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology, DevOps, and CI/CD
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: