Push the next generation of products forward
Corporate Function Human Safety Toxicologist, PhD
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Providing regulatory toxicology support for global chemical compliance programs (e.g., REACH, etc.) including the in-depth safety data review, risk assessment, and preparation of robust safety assessments for P&G critical ingredients across a diverse portfolio. Work includes assisting in the preparation of and the assessment/updating of registration dossiers in accordance with pertinent regulatory requirements and providing in-depth systemic toxicity data review and read-across.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
What we offer you:
- Meaningful work - you will engage in real work, putting your skills and knowledge to play in an impactful way. You'll have an impact on the business throughout your time with us!
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coaches and manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004386
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- R&D Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher Cairo, Egypt
- Research and Development Engineer (BS/MS) Multiple Locations
- Global Product Stewardship(GPS) - Regulatory, Global Beauty R&D PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Function Human Safety Toxicologist, PhD Cincinnati, Ohio