Customer Service Order Management SAP Key User
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Procter & Gamble has an organization located in Cincinnati, OH fully dedicated to managing the P&G US Customer Service Business excluding Wal-Mart. The organization, known internally to P&G as US Customer Service Operations, focuses on internal and external service, cost savings, and stewardship.
The Customer Service Order Management Key User role is twofold – Project Work and Support / Training Work. The Order Management Key User will support diverse projects within Customer Services and adjacent organization, focusing on SAP changes/improvements, work process changes as well as supporting projects. For this position, our ideal candidate will have the ability to utilize communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to translate business lingo into technical systems lingo when working end user issues. We are looking for a problem-solver, who can clearly define and communicate issues and independently drive issues to conclusion. What is needed to succeed in the role: technical master, service-oriented mind set, passion for project work and highly motivated to constantly learn SAP.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you meet the following requirements:
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work well within a diverse team environment
- Strong teaching skills to be effective at knowledge transfer, consulting, and coaching
- Effectively partner with stakeholders to elicit, analyze and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
- Identify opportunities where business / IT solutions can drive business and technical improvements.
- Service oriented mind set with a passion for project work
Preferred (skills/experience) needed in the role:
- Strong analytical skills and a record of demonstrated ability to solve problems – clearly defining and communicating issues.
Required (skills/experience) needed in the role:
- Must have a minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be effective in translating between business and technical terminology
- Trouble shooting skills and a passion for finding solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Must have SAP experience
Just so you know:
Relocation not paid.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.SNO00003840
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: