Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Scientist Model Risk Director
Would you love to work with a diverse, global team of Data Scientists to help improve their models and algorithms? At P&G, we use advanced machine learning methods to tackle challenging business problems at industrial scale across Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Research and Development. You will work across the breadth of our modeling efforts to identify potential risks in our data, models, and pipelines.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and enhance model risk management frameworks
- Define organization-wide practices of model development, execution and monitoring activities for evaluating model performance
- Lead performers responsible for executing model risk management activities.
- Perform model risk assessments
- Master’s Degree in “STEM” field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) plus 10 years of experience, or PhD in in “STEM” field plus 7 years of experience in Data Science.
- At least 5 years of experience with model validation, back testing, and other model risk management activities.
- At least 5 year of experience managing people including teaching and mentoring junior Data Scientists
- Solid Foundation across full spectrum of ML Techniques (Traditional Methods, Deep Learning, Bayesian, etc), Statistics, Data Modeling, and Optimization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action and the technical courage to speak your mind and learn from failure.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, dynamic with a can-do attitude.
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
- Preferred Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help craft new go-to-market models.
- Big Data Ecosystem: Databricks, Spark, SQL
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Scientific Computing: Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- GCP, Azure, or AWS
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.Qualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: