Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Scientist Model Risk
Would you love to work with a diverse, global team of Data Scientists to help improve their models and algorithms? At P&G, we use advanced machine learning methods to tackle challenging business problems at industrial scale across Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Research and Development. You will work across the breadth of our modeling efforts to identify potential risks in our data, models, and pipelines.
In this role, you will:
- Lead Model risk assessments within our portfolio across the model lifecycle from POC to Deployment
- Collaborate with model developers on Model Maintenance Requirements
- Develop and enhance model risk management frameworks
- Master’s Degree in “STEM” field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) plus 6 years of experience, or PhD in in “STEM” field plus 3 years of experience in data analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience with model validation, back-testing, and other model risk management activities.
- Proven Foundation across full spectrum of ML Techniques (Traditional Methods, Deep Learning, Bayesian, etc), Statistics, Data Modeling, and Optimization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to act
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
- Preferred Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications including:
- Big Data Ecosystem: Databricks, Spark, SQL
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Scientific Computing: Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- GCP, Azure, or AWS
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.MQualificlearly detai
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: