Push the next generation of products forward
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
At P&G we leverage advanced machine learning methods to solve challenging Research and Development problems. These challenges range from developing smart products, personalizing consumer experiences and understanding our consumers in depth. In this role you will have multiple projects on which you will leverage machine learning tools to solve these types of problems. You will be part of a diverse, global team with similar backgrounds and projects with which you can collaborate to help find solutions. You will use tools such as Python, R and Torch/Lua.
Data Scientist – Research & Development
Are you up to the challenge to transform the way we innovate at P&G? Do you want to develop digital systems that empower people to create bigger, better, and faster innovations? If so, continue on to learn more about becoming a Data Scientist at Procter & Gamble and Apply Today!
The Ideal Candidate
As a Data Scientist you will work closely with Scientists and Engineers to translate business challenges into clear problem statements. You will then leverage machine learning and related methods to solve those problems. Working with the business you will implement the solutions.
We are seeking leaders who have completed or will soon complete a PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
You will also have:
• Demonstrated abilities to manage multiple priorities well
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Extensive experience with wide range of advanced machine learning methods
• In depth understanding of Deep Learning and experience with imaging applications
• Very good understanding of explainable AI
• Proficient with Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00003995
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Associate Researcher Chinese Mainland
- 宝洁研发中心博士后工作站 Chinese Mainland
- R&D-Associate Researcher-BJ Chinese Mainland
- R&D – Full-time - Associate Researcher (Bachelor) (m/f) Brussels, Belgium