Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you looking for an experience in an elite design studio? Are you enthusiastic about generating inventive and fresh ideas for common products? We are seeking top Design students to join our team. As a Design Co-op, you would be responsible for crafting excellent design solutions that support the brand strategy and business objectives.
All of our co-op roles will include hands on design along with envisioning, encouraging, and crafting solutions for packaging, product and digital.
What roles are available?
1. The Graphic Design role at P&G leads and creates the visual expression of a brand and how it comes to life across touchpoints (including packaging, in-store, digital/social, etc). As a Co-Op, we will pair you with creative leaders, agency partners, and marketers to influence brand and design strategies and create extraordinary design solutions. We allow you to work through all parts of the design process, starting with assessing the landscape and brainstorming and continuing through design/content creation. Creative thinking, project management, and collaboration with multi-functional teams are an important part of this role. We look for majors/degrees in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, or Textile Design.
2. The Industrial Design role is a developer of package, device, and delivery systems ranging from ground breaking innovations to reinventing key products. You will partner with engineers and technologists to deliver P&G’s innovation pipeline. You will work through the end to end design process, from brainstorming and ideation, deep consumer insight, to prototyping and execution. We are looking for someone with project management, creative thinking, and strong collaboration skills. We prefer an Industrial Design major for in this role.
3. The Digital Design co-op is a hybrid of communication design, UI/UX design, and content creation (both video and still). This position requires a diverse set of skills in order to help lean innovation teams move fast and learn efficiently. You will collaborate with Industrial Designers, Marketers, and Engineers to help push the story behind products and help communicate it to consumers. You will help take projects from brainstorm, to ideation, to execution, no matter the medium (web design, photography shoots, how to videos, Facebook ads, etc.) while keeping a strong graphic design aesthetic. We would like you to have a degree in UI/UX Design, Communication Design, Interactive Design, Digital Design, New Media Design, or Advertising Design.
We believe this is ideal for you if you have:
- A keen eye and attention to detail.
- Collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples.
- Examples of discipline, time and project management skills.
- Use of compassion and non-linear thinking: You should be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Attending a design university/college with a major in design
- Graphic design co-ops should be familiar with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Industrial design co-ops are expected to have experience with CAD or rendering software (e.g. Alias, Rhino, Solid Works, or Freeform for Industrial Designers)
- A bold portfolio including design mastery and the ability to take on problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio.
- Fall (approximately August thru December)
- Spring (approximately January thru May)
- Summer (approximately May thru August)
Formal Title: Design Graphic Design Intern, Industrial Design Intern, or Digital Design Intern
Qualifies for Overtime: No
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: