Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Freshman Forum -Student Program
What is Design? What does design look like at a large corporation? Our elite design team consists of creative design thinkers and practitioners who collaborate with Brand Managers, R&D and Consumer experts to build irresistible brands that build an emotional connection and delight consumers. Using Design Thinking, Strategic and Executional Excellence, we nurture big ideas, creativity and transform strategy into better consumer experiences.
Our design team includes hands on design along with envisioning, encouraging, and crafting solutions for packaging, product and digital. The Brand Expression team crafts, owns, and leads a brand’s iconic expression through the heritage, purpose, and strategic equities of the brand. Our Innovation Design team is a developer of package, device, and delivery systems ranging from ground breaking innovations to reinventing key products. Digital Designers are the creators of stories, using video and still content to help bring to life product innovations. Have you every wondered what Design looks like in the corporate world? What’s next for you as a Designer?
Our Student Program
Procter & Gamble's Design Freshman Leadership Forum is a student program designed to reach top diverse students and others in their freshman year of an undergraduate degree to expose them to the type of opportunities available in our Design program. The forum will occur in April 2019 at our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Travel and accommodation expenses will be paid for by P&G.
You will interact with other top undergraduate students from all over the country as well as have the chance to speak candidly with our Design managers about Design in corporate America and our culture. You will tour one of our state of the art Design studios as well as learn more about the opportunity to interview for a co-op assignment for the summer of 2020.
While we are a leader in consumer packaged goods, it's the people behind our brands that make us stand out. The interaction you'll have with these diverse and talented people will give you unique preparation for the future.
You will be a great fit for this program, if you are:
- An undergraduate student who will graduate in 2021
- A balanced curiosity regarding the world of Design and Art
- Shown leadership ability
- Concentrations in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Industrial Design, and Digital Design.
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: