BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digital Ad Operations
The Home Care Ad Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day preparation, implementation and management of digital media campaigns. The Home Care Ad Operations Manager will manage numerous campaigns and work with creative, media and analytics to develop and manage project timelines, identify roles/responsibilities and key stakeholders, facilitating the gathering of assets, traffic instructions and creation of ad serving tags.
Key Responsibilities- Day to Day
- Manage campaigns, assets, traffic instructions and create ad serving tags
- Work with media, creative and analytics teams at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements, stay informed of campaign KPIs, measurement necessities, serving requirements and flighting details
- Support teams in preparing and delivering assets to media vendors; work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly
- Provide consultative support from a technical and operational perspective to the creative and media teams
- Help resolve technical issues on ad campaigns (including trafficking of Display, Video, Rich Media and Audio)
- Work closely with media vendors and internal teams to resolve reporting and/or billing discrepancies
- Plan, organize, activate, and control daily processes – identify opportunities and implement global improvements for maximum efficiency and quality including documentation, processes and workflows; liaise with planning, activation, analytics, and finance teams to streamline deliverables
- Coordinate and meet all deliverables accurately and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in an Ad Operations role
- Experience in Third Party Ad Servers and technology solutions- Google Campaign Manager (DoubleClick DCM), Innovid, MOAT, Nielsen, Sizmek, FlashTalking, RevJet, DoubleVerify, IAS, ComScore, etc.)
- Some experience in DSPs and/or digital ad platforms - Trade Desk, Media Math, Google Ads, FB Ads Manager, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Capable of working with new emerging tools and/or technologies
- Able to work in platforms/tools and assess optimal ways to improve, streamline and/or automate utilization
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- In-depth understanding of digital media with basic understanding of other types of media
- Strong communication skills: Able to influence and educate by presenting multiple viewpoints
- Team orientation: Approachable; motivated by team result. Skilled at bringing groups together for a common goal
- Intellectually curious: Thirst for learning and for continual improvement with a bias for action
- Strong analytics background: Able to triangulate between data, brand goals and opportunities. Comfortable with pulling data and building a story
- Operates with Discipline: Relentless attention to Detail and Strong Project Management Skills. Takes clear ownership and keep projects on-track; meet all deliverables accurately and in a timely manner
- Solution seeking: Strong trouble shooting skills; recognizes recurring or potential issues; know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Open: Willing to learn and embrace a new corporate culture
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: