BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
At P&G, Design is critical to driving loyalty beyond reason with the world’s consumers. We uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences. We view business challenges through an empathetic lens – consumer centric in everything that we do. We balance left and right brained thinking to bring great design that builds the business. We lead with imagination, curiosity, courage and inspiration. Through Design, we elevate brands to icons.
As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating exceptional digital experiences that expand our brands into new products and new channels. Digital Design work across P&G includes Digital Product Design (building & optimizing websites / apps / interfaces), Digital Customer Acquisition (creating digital advertising / newsletters / emails), and Content Creation (photography / videography / motion graphics / etc.). You will partner with multidisciplinary teams to support a broad range of work from experience framing to execution, from Discovery to Delivery.
All our roles provide the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences. As a member of the P&G design team, you will create revolutionary solutions that enhance the ways in which we can connect and influence consumers around the globe.
- BA/BS in Communication Design, UI/UX Design, Interactive Design, Digital Design, or similar
- Software Fluency in the latest digital programs and tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects), Figma, Sketch, Whimsical, etc.
- Skills in UX to create robust projects foundations or the ability to step in with expertise to help multi-disciplinary teams with guidance or direction
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong Design Mastery in the core areas of Digital Design. Your portfolio will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery.
- A case study that demonstrates design process is essential.
- Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to justify your conceptional and directional design choices. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Industry experience is a plus
We feel you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills while engaging and influencing with multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and desire to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Strengths include discipline, time and project management, ability to set priorities, and accountability
- Flexibility in an environment of constant change.
- Desire to successfully lead complex projects from conceptual start to final design delivery with passion and ownership.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: We would like for you to be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to lead multiple initiatives and handle complexity with confidence. Proven discipline, superior time management skills, ability to set priorities and be accountable from concept to final design delivery.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.