Begin a meaningful career right here
eCommerce Search Manager, Fem Care Team
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a collaborative individual with a bias towards action to join our Feminine Care Media team in Cincinnati, Ohio as the eCommerce Paid Search Manager. This role will be part of the expanding Fem Care media team including a media director, strategic media planners, digital media strategist, media analysts and traders/buyers within the broader North America Fem Care organization. The media team will work closely with the brand and creative teams to build and execute strategies to bring to life our brand purpose and business goals for our Always, Tampax, Always Discreet and This is L brands. in this role you will be the paid search leader and should be data-savvy. We are looking for someone that has a passion for turning insights into action to create winning solutions for P&G Fem Care and our Retail Partners.
- Manage North America Fem Care eRetail Paid Search campaigns with P&G Fem Care’s largest Retail Partners, owning the campaigns from creation through ongoing optimization to deliver specified KPI’s
- Using real time data—analyze & identify insights to deliver incremental and profitable growth for P&G and our retail partners
- Partner with Brand, Sales, and IT to define and build best-in-class search executions while bringing to life our Brands’ commercial strategies onlin
- Create standardized reporting and present data on a regular basis to internal and external business partners
- Be a thought leader and help us transform what winning looks like via new ideas, processes, and outside-the-box thinking
The ideal candidate:
- Is knowledgeable and experienced at data management and analytics.
- Has experiencing using various tools and applications to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights.
- Is able to operate with executional excellence and agility.
- Is a fast learner.
- Can work collaboratively across functions.
- Has a passion for positively impacting our consumer’s lives.
- A BS or MS/MBA. Preferably in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or related field
- 1+ year of experience with paid digital media
- Experience buying and optimizing media in Amazon advertising platforms
- Experience using data to identify business-building insights and then turning those insights into a solution or process
- Strong communication skills are required. This is a client facing role - communication with customers will be required
- Located in Cincinnati, Ohio or have the ability to relocate here
- Paid search experience outside of Amazon (retail/Google/Bing/social)
- Experience working with a paid search platform (Criteo, Promote IQ, Quotient)
- Experience working/analyzing website and mobile conversion
- Data Analytics skills, including experience using analytical tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, or Tableau
- Familiarity with the online shopping space (Target.com, Walmart.com, Instacart.com, Shipt.com, etc)
- Experience working with Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) to win the shopper path to purchase and leverage data to optimize consumer engagement, conversion and LTV
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: