Push the next generation of products forward
Electron Microscope Scientist
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our R&D organization.
- Partner effectively with Analytical and cross-business colleagues to deliver impactful electron microscopy and biosciences/surface/materials chemistry analyses to tackle problems critical to business continuity and new innovation.
- Develop and grow innovative electron microscopy and biosciences/surface/materials science measurement platforms at the interface of multiple capabilities to create new and valuable opportunities across P&G R&D.
- Sustain connectivity to cutting-edge electron microscopy and biosciences/surface/materials science measurement capability and expertise, both internally and externally
- Publish and internally share findings of the research and new innovation.
What we offer you:
- -Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- -Continuous coaching & mentoring– We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
- -Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Additional Job Requirements:
Did you know:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004090
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: