P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
P&G is crafting the future of advertising. The Entertainment & Content Marketing (ECM) team crafts breakthrough, win/win partnerships with entertainment properties and content creators to entertain and educate consumers about our Brands. The ECM ABM will sit on location with the Entertainment & Content team in Cincinnati, OH and will be accountable the NA ECM strategy for 3 categories (Family, Personal Health Care, and Oral Care) and will own P&G’s NA entertainment strategy for Product Placement, Gaming partnerships (consoles & experiential), and Audio (podcasts & live events).
- Lead P&G’s Product Placement strategy. Develop 3-year Product Placement vision that addresses changing consumer media habits and behaviors. Lead innovation strategy for over-the-top subscription video on demand (OTT – SVOD) that enables business objectives.
- Envision holistic ECM strategies in partnership with the Brands and Entertainment Agency in a way that delivers outstanding business results. Share and reapply standard methodologies across categories.
- Develop expertise in gaming and audio (terrestrial radio/ internet-based, podcast) industries to craft smart relationships and develop next generation Brand storytelling capabilities (e.g. new ad units and non-ad supported platform strategies).
- Evaluate existing and emerging entertainment and Branded Content opportunities and bring forward recommendations /POVs.
- Media Expertise: advanced understanding of all/most media vehicles and channels
- Strong analytics background: Able to triangulate between data, brand goals and opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, matrix environment - Manage multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short and long term needs and implications.
- Data-driven curiosity and willingness to lead change where required
- Agility & Bias for Action
- Effective communicator – able to use verbal and visual communication to drive action.
- Continuous learner and intellectually curious – willing to build new business models
- Passion for pop culture and content
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years in media and/or entertainment strategy
- Experience creating co-marketing campaigns in the US
- Experience in developing product placement strategies
- Experience in creating demand with customers based on marketing programs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.