Begin a meaningful career right here
Executive Communications Director, Corporate Communications
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you want to contribute to building and protecting the reputation of P&G and our brands? As the Executive Communications Director for our Corporate Communications team, you’ll work to deepen external understanding of P&G’s growth strategy; build awareness of P&G’s bench of diverse, proven business leaders; and broaden association of P&G’s strong results and distinctive Citizenship efforts via deliberate, thoughtful exposure of key leaders in select business media and credible industry platforms that build P&G reputation. You will work with our most senior Company officers to develop messaging, identify opportunities, and create content.
A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications planning, event management, speechwriting, media relations, social media, influencer relationships, issues management, content creation, and paid/owned/earned integration. This work includes collaboration with internal business leaders, external stakeholders and agency partners.
As the Executive Communications leader for P&G’s Corporate Communications Team, you will:
- Identify opportunities for deliberate, thoughtful exposure of key leaders in select business media and credible industry platforms that build P&G'sreputation.
- Develop and lead the communications plan and messaging to support key senior leaders.
- Craft and execute leadership communications – including speeches, presentations, panel discussions, videos, and media.
- Collaborate with senior P&G leaders in Finance, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Product Supply and more on communications and events to deepen understanding of P&G’s business and organization priorities
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong leadership presence, emotional intelligence, integrative thinking and collaboration skills.
- Builds positive and collaborative relationships internally and externally – even in a large and globally diverse organization.
- Takes a strategic approach – develops communications to achieve business and organization outcomes.
- Learns quickly; internalizes and applies a leader’s unique voice across a range of communications channels and topic areas.
- Is a quick study on corporate, functional and industry messaging. Understands and effectively communicates detailed business results and complex marketplace dynamics. Knows how to adapt messaging to different audiences.
- Embraces a robust workplan that is a mix of strategic and executional deliverables; enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly.
- Operates with a sense of urgency, is highly responsive, stays ahead of deadlines, and demonstrates excellent execution and follow-through.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in corporate communications, executive communications and/or employee communications.
- Superb writing skills, including speechwriting. Candidates should be prepared to share a portfolio of writing samples.
- Demonstrated experience in communications strategy and planning, narrative creation, presentation development, event management, and media relations.
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Willingness to travel occasionally once restrictions are lifted, approximately 10-20%. Some travel could be international.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: