Begin a meaningful career right here
Executive Talent Acquisition Researcher and Specialist
Reporting to the Director of Executive Recruiting, the Executive Researcher/Recruiting Specialist will serve as a key brand ambassador for Procter & Gamble and ensure a world-class candidate experience, with a focus on continuous improvement. He/ She will have high visibility with top-level executives and will manage the entire candidate lifecycle in terms of scheduling, candidate experience, data management and travel arrangements, for C-Suite external candidates. As the Executive Talent Acquisition Researcher/Specialist he/she will be responsible for driving the search strategy and execution for executive level roles at Procter & Gamble. This person will conduct extensive market research, competitive intelligence and talent mapping to find and engage top talent across the organization.
If you join us, you will:
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up, high quality work and communication with executive candidates throughout the candidate’s lifecycle from initial contact to start date. The Researcher/Coordinator is one of two primary points of contact for information and assistance throughout the Executive candidates’ recruiting process.
- Partner with Executive Assistants across the enterprise to schedule candidates in a timely fashion and manage all logistics.
- Work directly with the Director of Executive Recruiting/Executive Recruiting team to coordinate complex scheduling (and rescheduling) requests: intake meetings, interviews, debrief sessions.
- Maintain data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting
- Cultivate and sustain effective working relationships with the executive and management teams.
- Continually improve our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional for candidates and hiring teams.
- Build and maintain a competitive intelligence database, qualifying and extracting information from multiple data sources, to provide candidate target lists for focused recruitment.
- Set up purchase orders, oversee invoicing and ensure efficient processing of payments for all costs associated with corporate talent acquisition.
- Provide regular reports, track all activity and cost associated with executive recruiting, globally.
- Develop and execute candidate generation strategies. Utilize industry-leading tools, practices and expertise to identify and manage diverse talent pools.
- Manage all phases of research projects including internal consulting, developing a project plan, providing research expertise and working with executive recruiters to develop executive summaries of results.
- Manage sensitive information and exercises acute discretion always.
You own this if you have…
- 5+ years of combined research and recruiting experience. Preferably in large corporate or agency environments with direct access to VPs and other Executives
- 5+ years’ experience with various sourcing tools and strategies, complex Applicant Tracking Systems and a history of making data driven decisions in either corporate or agency environments.
- Bring creative and strategic problem-solving skills to flex between strategy to tactics.
- Adaptable, able to shift gears at a moment's notice and remarkably organized with a keen eye for even the most minute details.
- Prior experience supporting executive recruiting.
- A resilient self-starter who can anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalations, make tradeoffs, troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks.
- A proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex projects.
- Genuine interest in relationship building and ability to partner cross functionally and globally.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator across all levels of an organization.
- A passion for technology; Experience with database, ATS systems (Workday preferred).
- Experience in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic environment.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: