Begin a meaningful career right here
Feminine Care Team Administrator
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
The Fem Care Team Administrator is a highly valued and integral part of the Global Fem Care Team. They support our Vice Presidents to ensure smooth execution of all key business processes.
Main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) managing 2 Vice Presidents’ calendar, travel arrangements, expense reporting and reconciliation of Amex statements, as well as adding capacity for VPs and their teams through accurate Research and Travel budgets tracking, maintaining up-to-date organizational charts, meeting setup and coordination. Project work responsibilities may include event planning for various team meetings and events (virtual currently, and eventually face-to-face).
- Administrative mastery: including experience in calendar management, meeting logistics, International travel (including visas), expense report management, AMEX reconciliation
- Organizational & Operational discipline: ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, taking initiative and working independently when required
- Budget Administration experience: experience tracking team budget expenditures and ability/mindset to anticipate any unexpected big swings in expenditures. Fluency in Excel and SAP knowledge are especially appreciated.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills: both verbally and written. This role requires effective relationship management and communication with people across functions and levels, and at times requires various levels of confidentiality between key players. Experience with WebEx and/or MS Teams is appreciated.
- Openness to Change: agility & flexibility to flow to the work and manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
This role is located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience arranging international travel (visas, etc)
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: