Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting - Corporate Accounting - Tax Accountant
Do you want to contribute to build and support Procter & Gamble’s $65 billion business?
As an integral part of our Corporate Accounting team, you will maximize your expertise in income tax accounting and partner with our Global Tax, Finance, and Accounting professionals around the globe for quality income tax financial reporting. A career in P&G Finance and Accounting will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in collaborating with external organizations and internal business partners. If you are a highly motivated, collaborative and experienced accounting professional who can demonstrate a strong knowledge of and experience with the application of U.S. GAAP principles related to income tax on a global basis, then this is the team for you. P&G is a promote from within company and will provide you the opportunity to advance within the Finance & Accounting organization.
- Provide U.S. GAAP accounting consultation on a wide variety of income tax related transactions including:
- Impacts of legislative changes
- Internal restructurings
- Acquisition and divestiture related activity
- All other income tax accounting matters
- Lead the quarterly and annual reporting and analysis and disclosure of P&G's global income tax expense.
- Provide support and consultation on broader U.S. GAAP accounting matters in support of Corporate Accounting Global Accounting Policy organization.
=== ABOUT US ===
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
- Four-year college degree in accounting or related field
- 5 to 7 years of income tax auditing experience with a Big Four public accounting firm
- CPA required
- Familiarity with GAAP research tools and the FASB codification and experience researching and detailing support for accounting conclusions
- Experience managing and developing personnel
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: