Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting - Freshman Leadership Forum
If you’re a good fit, you have:
- A curiosity regarding the world of business and Finance & Accounting along with proven leadership.
- Have and maintain high academic standards with your education institutions (GPA > 3.0)
- A graduation date of 2022 with an undergraduate degree. Potential majors or concentrations include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce or Tax.
- Completed at least 2 college-level accounting courses prior to graduation.
- You should be willing to relocate throughout your career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: