Finance & Accounting - Global Budget Coordinator
How would you like to join a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company?
We welcome you to apply to our administrative position in Finance & Accounting as a Global Budget Coordinator. We offer you the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Our role within us is to provide leadership to the business by decision-making as well as own the Company's projects to improve long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We are seeking a strong communicator with proficiency in General Accounting and Budgeting. As a Budget Coordinator you are responsible for crafting, delivering and tracking spending forecast for various budget owners. You will be the lead participant in regular budget meetings providing actual spending analysis and working detailed spending issues associated with the group’s expense budget.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviewing monthly actuals with the different budget owners, spending versus budget position, and providing insight to any spending anomalies or forecast issues.
- Executing transaction processing (journal entries) within company's systems and working with Affiliate Accounting.
- Creating and consolidating forecast scenarios for the budget owners and rolling it up to the business global forecaster.
- Proficiency in General Accounting and Budgeting. This role requires the management of a large budget that is dispersed across Directors in different countries.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required for heavy Excel use.
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of accuracy. Must be able to sort through large amounts of cost data and identify trends, risks and/or options and clearly communicate to the customer, so they may meet their business objective while remaining within budget.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) are essential given the interaction with senior management. You will support Directors and other team members located all over the world. Flexibility is needed for calls early morning and/or late evenings. You will interact with customers to develop estimated costs for building annual budgets and forecasts both independently and with input from budget owners and other Regional Finance contacts.
- Strong priority setting. There are numerous monthly and annual deadlines to be met that can, at times, require working under time pressure. You will be expected to work independently with little day-to-day hands on supervision.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will have specific responsibilities.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: