Begin a meaningful career right here
Formulated Liquid Associate Researcher
Are you passionate about evaluating consumer products in state of the art laboratories? Do you love executing experiments with excellence? The Upstream CETL Process & Engineering Development group is seeking a creative and motivated individual to join us.
We are an organization to enable and serve our partners with strong technical solutions to their business problems. We partner with all functions to solve their toughest process challenges enabling new product s curves and sustainable competitive advantage via process. We provide solutions that span across the 5Ms of processing (Mini, Model, Measure, Macro and Manufacturing). This particular role will be focused in the area of fluids processing.
In this role you will work hands-on in labs to develop process and product experimental set-up and executional experience. You will be exposed to different product technologies across P&G. You will partner with multi-discipline area leaders across the department to advance the science through experimentation to solve problems across the company.
You will need to be able to:
- Collect results, craft conclusions, and write summaries.
- Make and record observations of material behavior in addition to numerical results.
- Act as lab owner, ensuring safety and hygiene.
- Work in both lab and/or pilot plant environment.
- Have an eagerness to continue learning / Open to knowledge / technical curiosity.
- Be flexible and adaptive to change.
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- An Associate's degree in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, a Life Science or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; ability to learn/use P&G systems
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
We believe if you’re an excellent fit, you’ll have:
- Excellent oral and written skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
- The ability to build diverse, collaborative relationships
- A strong degree of technical curiosity
We want you to know:
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: