General Dentist-Research & Development
Do you have a passion for and experience in general dentistry? Does influencing across the dental professional network sound like an interesting opportunity? Are you ready to make a difference for Oral Care consumer worldwide? P&G’s Oral Care Professional and Scientific Relations group is responsible for growing the brand equity of Crest and Oral-B. In this role, you will be responsible for building partnerships among vision leaders and key associations throughout the Oral Care community. We are looking for someone who will develop joint business strategic plans and strong consistent working relationships with influential National Dental Associations. You will work closely with our Communications, Commercial, and Research and Development teams to represent dental professional and public health trends. We offer ample growth opportunities in this role which allows for future career advancement and the exposure to senior executives.
As part of our organization, you will design and deliver premier scientific trainings to the external professional community and internal sales organization highlighting our advanced technologies across the product portfolio. Your real passion for the marketplace and for communicating with and understanding the needs of patients and external customers regarding dental health are a win for our consumers.
- DDS, DMD, or LDS
- Willing to travel 30-50% of the time
- Technical mastery in patient care in the dental health field.
- Leadership, self-motivation, strong credentials, integrity, respect, and the ability to be an accepted and recognized influence among Key Opinion Leaders and Associations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are important to listen, learn, and understand while communicating effectively both internally and externally.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Currently practicing with license
- Experience within dental professional leaders networks (e.g. with associations, universities, publications etc.)
- Public relations or media experience
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. P&G does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: