Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Beauty Facilities, Utilities & Construction Engineer
We seek an experienced professional who can have an immediate impact to continue the growth of Beauty Business Globally and capability at our manufacturing sites. The focus is on properly applying technical mastery to enable & drive Business Results.
Our Engineers have an ability to lead teams, collaborate and drive decision making. In addition, they have the following:
- A demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to train others and deliver results across a diverse organization
- Solid technical skills and a desire to build technical capability, broaden influence and apply technical expertise
- Ability to apply Business Acumen to all of this to enable business results.
- The role is a P&G Engineer and not just a technical master.
Meaningful work on day 1
As a Facilities, Utilities, & Construction Manager you will do various types of work, including:
- Due Diligence for land and/or building acquisitions.
- Front End Engineering with option analysis and Best Value Evaluations. Scope Development and Risk Analysis.
- Leading a team of P&G and external partners to deliver a project.
- Technical Mastery to drive business solutions.
- Site Master Planning including layouts, utilities, and logistics including all people and material flows.
- Boots-on-the-ground when needed to enable success for a particular project.
- Personal ownership and communicating to all levels within P&G. Good exposure to hierarchy.
- Making the final decision and not relying on outside contractors but to take the technical options and ensure the best fit with business needs.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor of Science or Master degree in the field of: Civil/Structural, Mechanical, Industrial, or similar.
Preferred work experience or certifications:
- 5+ years in technical and leadership roles.
- Experience in Green Field (land acquisition, civil works, building construction, start-up).
- Experience in retrofits and/or expansions of existing manufacturing plants.
- Ability to perform at a high level by working remotely, if necessary, while still remaining in-touch with organization, projects, and plants.
- Global Travel is expected to deliver results. Travel dates typically have some flexibility and are able to be scheduled in advance with work-life balance consideration.
Job Qualifications for both depth & breadth include the following:
- Technical Mastery
- Facilities Integrator
- Capacity, Initiative, & Follow-Through
- Collaboration – Diversity & Inclusion
- Technical Analysis
- Data & Analytics
- Beauty Manufacturing Understanding
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Skills You Can Expect to Learn / Build in This Job: Deep technical mastery in Facilities, Utilities, & Construction including the synergies between these and the Make/Pack/Logistics Operations needs to drive the Business. Global & cultural interface skills across multiple Categories, Countries and regions. Influential techniques and concepts that lead to innovation and breakthrough improvements across the Global Beauty Business. P&G’s Site & Facilities Master Plan Standard which directly leads to the biggest influence and positive impact that this group has on P&G’s Business and Bottom Line.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.screen questionnaire
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: