Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Safety Surveillance and Analysis PhD Internship
The Intern will lead a project to review and assess population data, including demographics, in the NHANES database relevant to the use of P&G consumer healthcare products. The information will be evaluated in collaboration with other functions including Human Safety, to gain insight into health trends over time in populations that use P&G products.
This analysis can help P&G understand and allow stakeholder functions to be informed about potential opportunities to target R&D efforts in this space.
Key Priorities, Deliverables, or Outcomes of This Position:
1) Describing the information available in NHANES relevant to P&G products
2) Creating data visualizations from the NHANES data
3) Summarizing findings from the NHANES data and presenting to cross-functional stakeholders
1) Evaluation and summarization of data available in an external dataset
2) Characterization and comparison of external vs. internal data
3) Summarization of conclusions/findings and presentation (via research paper and/or seminar)
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: