Begin a meaningful career right here
As a Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for creating exceptional design content that supports the brand strategy as well as our business objective of improving lives. You will partner with multidisciplinary teams to lead projects through all parts of the design process, starting with assessing the landscape and continuing through design creation.
All our roles provide competitive wages and the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences. As a member of the P&G design team, you will create revolutionary solutions that enhance the ways in which we can connect and influence consumers around the globe.
Education, Experience, and Abilities:
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and
- Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery.
- A case study that demonstrates design process is essential.
- Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 0-5 years
- industry experience.
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills while engaging and influencing with multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and desire to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Strengths include discipline, time and project management, ability to set priorities, and accountability
- Desire to successfully lead complex projects from conceptual start to final design delivery with passion and ownership.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: We would like for you to be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: