Do you have a passion for connecting with your consumers through your designs? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? One dollop, one spritz, one squeeze, one scoop at a time, our products make your day just a little bit better. At P&G, we see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make products that help make these moments a little easier. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands. As a Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for creating exceptional design solutions that support the brand strategy as well as our business objectives of touching and improving lives.
All of our roles provide competitive wages and the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, inspiring, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences, with creative solutions for application to multiple touch points including packaging and digital.
Education, Experience, and Abilities:
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical mastery.
- A case study that demonstrates design process is essential.
- Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 0-5 years industry experience.
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
- Exceptional collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples. Ability to engage and influence across multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and desire to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Examples of discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: We would like for you to be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: