BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
GRC Solution Manager
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
At P&G we are on a journey to be best in class when it comes to identifying risks, mitigating risks, and making risk-based decisions across the entire company. Our GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) organization builds and enhances over 25 applications in this space. As a Solution Manager, you would learn & work with various business areas to help them advance their maturity while also learning the various tools in our GRC platform. This role will be essential to identify business needs and translating that into solutions in our GRC platform.
As a Solution Manager in our GRC organization, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing in-depth business knowledge of the GRC applications, interfacing with business owners on constantly enhancing and improving these applications.
- Designing solutions based on the technical feasibility of the GRC platform combined with needs of the business.
- Leading and improving operational excellence. Our GRC platform has over 40,000 unique global users in a year. They range from infrequent users to everyday users. Making sure that they have the most efficient experience as possible when using the platform is critical.
- Driving the maturity of the GRC platform to be best in class.
The Ideal Candidate
- Be a strong communicator who can talk to many business owners and users across the company from a diverse amount of business areas, cultures and from different views of risk.
- Have passion to learn the diverse needs across many business areas and learning the technical capabilities of the GRC platform.
- Highly motivated for an ever-changing environment as we constantly look to improve the user experience, add additional applications and improve existing applications as we advance the maturity in the GRC area.
- Experience designing and developing applications
- Experience communicating across many businesses, cultures & regions
- Ability to work eastern US business hours
- Experience with GRC roles and GRC Platforms
- Data management and experience with visualization tools
- Familiarity with programming languages
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: