BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Home Care Digital Media Trading Manager
Home Care (US Dish) Media Trading Manager
The Digital Media Trading Manager, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a role with our US Dish In-House Media team, supporting the US Dish business within our North America Home Care (HC) division and will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of our digital media strategies. As a US Dish Digital Media Trading Manager, you will be a collaborative and courageous leader whose primary focus will be helping to execute all digital media campaigns for the business, inclusive of audience & inventory strategy and ongoing campaign optimizations that deliver on the intended goals & objectives for the investment.
• Be data-driven and have an analytical mindset: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
• Have agility, curiosity & bias for action: We are a fast-paced and in continuous learning mode as the market changes and new platforms/ways of working emerge so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key.
• Make creative connections: Our team is pushing beyond the accepted ideas and boundaries to frame new ways of working and winning.
• Have strong collaboration and communication skills (verbal and written) to enable strong and efficient progress within the core in-house team, to leverage partners effectively and to ensure client facing interactions are productive, clear and efficient.
• Have strong operational discipline as ensuring timeliness of deliverables, management of ever-changing budgets and tactical planning shifts are common and core to the work.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related background.
• At least 2+ yrs experience in hands on media buying platforms
• Track record of success in trading across programmatic & social media.
• Analytical + Creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably engage consumers across the digital media landscape
• Must operate with an agile, test/learn/iterate mindset at all times.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: