Do you have a passion for delivering quality HR services so our employees are able to perform at their peak? Do believe in continuously improving our HR process to drive employee moments of truth?
The HR Administrator will provide HR support to several organizations and will assume leadership responsibilities for the organization. Finally, this person will work in our HR systems such as SAP. The role will be located in Cincinnati, OH and report to the Senior HR Manager. Relocation support will not be provided.
1. Provide Human Resources fundamental support to serve the organization including: policy guidance, Employee Relation case handling, Employee Data Management, Time Administration, and employee liaison to the Employee Care Center, etc.
2. Assume leadership responsibility, including owning the network of the Employee Data Administrators and their respective businesses. This includes training others, auditing, and acting as the critical issue process owner. Often, this support can be global in nature.
3. Pull and manipulate talent reports to enable HR managers to gather insight about talent management.
4. May also assume responsibility for HR projects.
5. Collaborate actively with the HR team, business partners, and senior management across the Global Business Services organization.
Job Qualification 1: Operates with Discipline, Initiative and Follow Through: Acts with a sense of urgency to respond to requests within 24 hours. Thinks with the end result in mind, acts as an owner of the business, has a scarcity mindset, anticipates needs and provides solutions, manages time to plan for priorities. Must have high capacity to balance the number and type of requests.
Job Qualification 2: Strong technical mastery in HR Systems, with ability to integrate data from multiple sources, build Excel reports/charts and analyze it to enable analysis.
Job Qualification 3: Solutions Oriented: Serve as the HR business liaison. This requires strong problem-solving ability and clear resolution via written and/or verbal communication. Steward for the Company and employee advocate, with a positive outlook that focuses on possibilities. Ability to communicate expectations and clear outcomes when outlining a process under his/her leadership.
Job Qualification 4: Enables Others: Comfortable training others on new policies, processes, or systems. Strong learning agility on new technologies. Brings ideas and suggestions to the HR Manager to improve processes or systems (i.e., works “on the process” not just “in the process”).
Job Qualification 5: Understanding of policy and plans to ensure employee data is executed accurately. For example, vacation pro-ration, new hires, retirements, overpayments, less than full time, disability & FMLA, etc.
A two or four year degree and 2-5 years of Human Resources experience preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter,Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.