Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Associate Manager
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful work from Day One.
All of our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. During your career you will gain leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resource, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: