Human Resources Manager Intern
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? Are you looking for a custom designed internship that will best suit your interests?
Meaningful work from Day One:
Your assignment will include the responsibility of leading organizational strategy in step with our business leaders. We feel that Human Resources is about driving strategy, not just pushing policies. Your role will be helping the organization through assessment, design, transition, and work process improvements for a specific business need. We try to fit your interests and skills to projects that will allow you to use your strengths and so that you can continue to grow and develop. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly significant projects to work on.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. We ask you to use your knowledge while working on projects that develop deep understanding in areas including benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training, or development.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who:
- Working towards a BA, BS, BBS, MA, MS, MBA degree in HR or related field of study
- Maintaining high academic standards with your education institution
- You love to solve problems and challenge yourself and others to craft creative solutions
- You value relationships and develop your interpersonal skills to be successful in a multicultural and diverse environment
- You act with integrity and handle sensitive information with care
- You love learning new things on the job in a vibrant environment
- You have previous Human Resources experience
- Our internships are paid assignments typically lasting 12 weeks while you work on projects that provide exposure to current issues facing P&G Corporate HR Departments and/or operating business groups
- Locations for the internship program are at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio and/or at one of our plant sites across the United States.
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: