Push the next generation of products forward
Human Safety PhD Toxicologist
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Our Global Product Stewardship group in Cincinnati has an immediate opening for a Toxicologist for our consumer safety organization. You will be providing safety support for marketed personal care products and upstream technologies, as well as ensuring that these products and technologies are safe for use by consumers. This work will occur in a technically meaningful and globally diverse business environment.
LET'S DISCUSS THE RESPONSIBILITIES!
You are going to provide technical mentorship and assurance for safety to global R&D project teams for complex and innovative technologies through all stages of product development. Develop reciprocal working relationships with global safety authorities and with related functions in the areas of Regulatory Affairs, Analytical Sciences, and External Relations.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS WE DESIRE?
Do you have a PhD in Toxicology or Pharmacology? We prefer a PhD although other life science PhD degrees may be considered. Postdoctoral experience is a strong plus. Are you excited to learn and apply contemporary safety assessment processes? You will also have the chance to integrate data and approaches from relevant scientific disciplines critical to providing assurance of safety for consumer products. We would love to have someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a global team environment. The precise individual will need to be able to operate independently, and be highly self-motivated. Are you ready to excel in an environment with a rapid pace and frequently shifting priorities?
QUALIFICATIONS WE REQUIRE:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00003773
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: